Text : These gardens are situated in front of the stairs of the convent of San Francisco. Along with the rosetrees and camellias gardens, it is remarkable the beautiful fountain of the 16th century, made by Domingos Fernández and Joãel Lópes, which follows, according to the city council decision, the characteristics of the main fountain of the Portuguese city of Caminha. The fountain was replaced by a more modest one in the middle of 19th century, and in 1930 it returned to the plaza de la Ferrería, after being restored under the direction of architect Salado, who was helped by different artists, among others, Castelao.
Xardíns de Casto Sampedro - Foto 1
No hay vídeos disponibles para este recurso en este momento. Disculpe las molestias.