Text : The bullring of Pontevedra has a great history. The original building was built in 1892, and it was made of wood. It was opened in August that same year. After the opening bullfight, the building was knocked down to build the definitive bullring, made of stone, and opened in 1900. It has two floors, the first floor for the sections, and the second for the boxes. It has a capacity of 7.600 tickets.
No hay vídeos disponibles para este recurso en este momento. Disculpe las molestias.